The Hope Reichbach Fund 2016 Application Period is now Open. Please follow the link here to apply.
You are eligible to apply for the Hope Reichbach Fund if:
- • You are a resident of New York City.
- • You are a freshman sophomore or junior in college.
- • You demonstrate financial need.
- • You are available in the summer full time for 10 consecutive weeks.
If you do not fulfill ALL OF the above criteria, you are NOT eligible for this scholarship. All applications are due by Friday, February 26, 2016 by 5pm. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted.
Our mission at the Hope Reichbach Memorial Fund is to provide vital learning experiences and career development for Brooklyn students, inviting them into a network centered around Hope Reichbach’s memory and values of active leadership and communal responsibility.
To accomplish this mission, we are looking for candidates who:
• Have completed their freshman or sophomore year of college;
• Show demonstrable financial need;
• Excel academically;
• Are active in their communities;
• Show leadership potential;
• Have an interest in mentorship and professional development;
• Are passionate about social change and community and public service work, and
• Are interested in working in Brooklyn-based organizations.
If you are a potential applicant and have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org